Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring has sprung!!


Virginia is beautiful all the time, but especially in the spring. i was beginning to think we would never see this season again. i think i have become spoiled with Virginia weather..... i am a Michigander, but i have realized i don't care for cold weather!!


This past weekend my sister and i went to visit my mom. we had such a great time together. we shopped, ate, cried, and laughed. my mom gave my sister and i each a photo album with pictures from when we were young. it was a lot of fun to look at those pictures and talk about the memories. it is funny how a picture can take you back in so many ways. when i was growing up we lived next door to an older couple, Mr and Mrs Frank.,they were from Germany, i used to love to go to their house and listen to their stories, they had the best accent! they had a big impact on my life, it was my first introduction to people who were different from me and my family. i am so thankful God put them in my life at such a young age. you never know who you are having an impact on, even when it is not intentional!!

No comments:

Post a Comment