Thursday, August 30, 2012
I will start at the beginning, we became facebook friends last year on September 24,2011. He facebook friended me a long time ago, and I never accepted his friend request...... I thought he was married! One day I saw him at church by himself,hmmmmmm. I went home and added him to my friends on facebook. a couple of days later he posted he was in Kentucky, I inboxed him and asked him " What part of Kentucky, my mom lives there." We started emailing back and forth for the next 3 weeks, and we went on our first date on October 16th. When we became facebook friends I realized we have 52 friends in common. We have both lived in Lynchburg a very long time and had never met! God's timing is perfect! Soo we had our first date, we met at church and went to lunch with friends. During church, he was texting the entire time, I thought " wow, no thanks!" I later found out, he was taking notes..... :) after church we went to lunch with some friends and I don't think Mike and I said more than half a dozen words to each other, but I was not nervous or uncomfortable. Later that evening he texted me and spent about 3 hours texting back and forth. Our friendship had officially started!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
How can i show others His faithfulness in my life?
Friday, December 31, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Today when i was driving to see Clients, i was thinking about Christmas and the gifts i would be purchasing for my loved ones and then i started thinking about how every day people give me gifts. These are some of the gifts i receive, i might not get them ALL EVERYDAY but throughout the day i do receive some........
- Words of kindness
- a smile
- a hug
- a pat on the back
- a wink
- a listening ear
As i think about gift giving i am going to work on things that don't cost me anything first.....i might just need to be more in tune with those around me, looking for those who might need a free gift!
just remember ........ keep laughing!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
- He is Loyal
- He loves God
- He is a HUGE fan of all Michigan sports
- He qoutes movie lines all the time
- He once sang a solo as "Melvin"
- He can be a tad "dingy" $72 profit
- He is a hard worker, yet hates manuel labor
- His friends call him mom or dad because he parents everyone
- He likes nice clothes and a little OCD about them
- He panics at the thought of being far from his phone..
- He doesn't like chocolate
- He took spanish 2 years in a row and failed both years
- He eats, talks and walks in his sleep
- His favorite book is, Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
- He worked at Putt-Putt for 5 years
- He once threw up at the doctors office because he had to get a shot..... He was a freshmen in college
- He is a natural salesman.. he was a Real Estate agent at age 18
- He would love to travel all over America in an RV with his brother (they have actually priced RV's)
- He once dressed as the Easter Bunny and waved at people on the side of the road.. it was a payed gig!
- His brother calls him "the mayor" because he knows everyone and has never met a stranger
- He calls his mom everyday... somedays more than once..
- He is one of the sweetest guys... and i am very proud of him!!!!love you Jamie!