Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh,The Thoughts of Summer Time.....But we have 1000 feet of Snow!




I am very ready for summer time!!Last night i was talking to Andrew(my youngest son) we were talking about a vacation we took a few years ago. We went to Topsail Island N.C.My Niece Jessica, Jason, Andrew and I went for several days. Jamie (my oldest son) was working at a camp for the summer. We decided we wanted to go on a day trip to Bald Head Island. It was a beautiful place... it is an Island, we took a ferry to get there. Once we got there we either had to rent a golf cart, walk or ride bikes to see the island. SOOOOO, i had the great idea to ride bikes. It was a 12 mile ride around the island, ohhhhh that isn't so bad, i can do that, i love to ride bikes... well, the bikes looked like something you might see in a retirement community in Florida.i was fine with it, Andrew on the other hand.... not so much!!! he looked like a 75 year old man trapped in a 16 year old body riding his bike! We heard a lot of groaning and complaining, because after all it was about 100 degrees out..... so, as i sit in front of the window looking out at ALLLLLL the snow on the ground, i am dreaming of warmer days!!

2 comments:

  1. I love blogging and following blogs, who are some regular blogs you follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Sandra has a blog. Now I can get my laughs since I am not working with you any more. :o) Kim

    ReplyDelete